USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

Well Done!

This game was great,I would never get bored playing this game..Are you planning on releasing any more?

BTW-I dropped a 5 on this.

JeremyLokken responds:

I don't plan on releasing anything this difficult in the future. I do plan on releasing Data's 3rd emotion, and maybe a simple 3rd choose your own adventure not related to the story of the Cadet. Thanks for the review!

Miniclip Space Invaders Miniclip Space Invaders

This game was very good.

I love all your game/flashes.I just want to thank you for providing me with a nice protection point!

-SPG-

Metroid Invasion Metroid Invasion

Even Though We had our fights..

This flash is pretty good.I remember when I'd play this in an arcade.Congrats on this nice flash...You got my 5/5 and 10s in the review.

Trypper responds:

Well, thank you :)

Bitch Snipe Bitch Snipe

This is what you call a SNIPER GAME!!

Great graphics and everything!This is what you call a front page flash/game!!Congrats on winning my protection point 5/5 and all 10s in the review...

Ranxx responds:

Thanks SouthPhillyGangsta. I'm glad you like it. I saw a sniper game being praised at Backwash a few months ago and I knew I could make a better one. I know I succeeded at that but there are too many good movies in the portal today. I probably won't make the homepage this time. It was close though.. I'll keep on pluggin. Thanks again.

shooting pichachuuo shooting pichachuuo

This is a nice shooting game

I'm startin to hate picachu or however you spell..Good game.4/5

KillerNickProduction responds:

hey thank for voting fairly, and also so for lating me jion NGarmy.

Elf Shoot 2003 Elf Shoot 2003

HaHaHaHA

Happy Holidays....Great flash and nice choice of music..That song is hilarious....You got my protection vote 5/5..Good job and good luck

The Muffin Dress-Up The Muffin Dress-Up

This was a good dress up

Nice dress up...I never thought you can dress a muffin up,lol..Good job 4/5.

Spike Trouble Spike Trouble

This is a great start to a good game....

The graphics,the enemies and the sound are all good.The only downside the game is the control,its very very hard to control the craft.

Goatchrist responds:

Wow, thanks for the nice review score :)

You think the control is too hard? well, it's not the easiest but it's on purpose :)

GTA ARENA GTA ARENA

How did this not get blammed?

I dont understand how this made it past the judgement.But I'm not gonna lash out on you because the flash was bad,instead I'm going to give you some advice.
First,dont make a flash without sound.
Second,work on your graphics..I understand thats how the game works,but add more stuff to the flash..
Third,make it 3D and make it interactive..Add some levels and leaders to fight.

This flash would make a great game.

SPG

Dress my Babe Dress my Babe

Nice original Dress up.

I like the whole fact that its in B & W.You say there are 2 secret buttons,yet I hanvent found any.Congrats on your nice flash.